Our Ignite Opioid Awareness Project is winding down, and December is your last chance to purchase art created by individuals who’ve experienced the opioid crisis. Give a gift that not only inspires, but helps to raise awareness of the crisis and reduce the stigma associated with substance use.
1. A representation of someone who is more than a substance user.
2. A beautiful use of grayscale.
3. A collage of positive inspiration.
4. A mixed media piece that shows the complicated life of substance use.
5. An illustration of something that is “better when you are not high.”
6. A piece to remember fallen brothers.
7. A pretty pastel sunburst.
8. A melancholic acrylic.
9. A floral masterpiece.