Help with cannabis pardon applications now available

Canadians who have been previously convicted of simple cannabis possession are now able to apply for a pardon (also known as a record suspension) with no application fee or wait period, once their sentence has been served. And the Calgary John Howard Society (CJHS) is here to help!

Through our intake program, CJHS can help clients through the application process to get a pardon for simple possession of cannabis (as well as other offences). Call us at 403-266-4566 to learn how we can help!

Read the Government of Canada’s FAQ regarding pardons for simple possession of cannabis convictions.

Make a difference today.

Click here to donate and be

a part of something meaningful